Re: Check Mail not automatically refreshed

I'm going to kick myself in the proverbial behind. I left my tab open on
my Squirrel Mail while I worked on other things. Half an hour later I
comeback and In box showed 4 emails. My right frame with the list of
emails though did not refresh. The left pane must be refreshing itself
after a set number of minutes. Have you tried to simply leave your browser
of tab open for a while, and come back to see if the in box counter
changes?

In the NewMail option I have the following

Check all boxes, not just INBOX:           <selected>
Count only messages that are RECENT:       <selected>
Change title on supported browsers:        <selected>  (requires
JavaScript to work)
Show popup window on new mail:             <selected>  (requires
JavaScript to work)
Width of popup window:                     200 (If set to 0, reverts to
default value)
Height of popup window:                    130 (If set to 0, reverts to
default value)
Enable Media Playing:                      <selected>
Select server file:                        Friends.wav
Current File:                              Friends.wav

> Very good question. I was about to ask that :)
> The 'unread email' count does not refresh even after clicking the inbox
link from the left frame. Only 'Check mail' link and/or refreshing the
whole page with F5 helps.
> Is there any way to refresh that count by 'Inbox' link, too?
> Kind Regards.
> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 20:23, <bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I'm running Squirrel Mail 1.4.20 on Ubuntu Server 10.04
>> The email I'm reading from is on a Windows XP Firefox 3.6.3
>> I'm testing the service now, and when I send myself an email from
Outlook,
>> to my Squirrel Mail account, both my left and right Frames don't
refresh,
>> that is my in-box unread email count does not refresh. I have to press
check-mail to get the new count.