Re: From address unknown

Can you please reply to the right email message and not top-post?
Please read the mailing list posting guidelines before posting again.
A link to them was sent when you subscribed and is lined at the bottom
of all messages that you get from this list.

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Ray H <qwerty.efnet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How would one go about showing the full message source?

Find the file on disk or enable the Message Details plugin, which
provides a link from the message view screen.  You also should
re-explain what you are trying to do, because your last email was not
clear to me at all.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team