Re: ldapquery usage

2010.05.08 19:14 Philip Rhoades rašė:
> People,
>
> I have installed:
>
> 	ldapquery-2.1-1.4.3.tar.gz
>
> from the instructions without any problems but I can't see how to make
> use of this utility in Squirrelmail - should I see the LDAP option when
> I click on the "Addresses" button in the Compose window?

make sure that php-ldap package (php-ldap-5.3.0-6.fc12.i686.rpm or other)
is installed.

You don't need ldapquery plugin, if you want to use ldap directory as
additional address book. Plugin provides only advanced ldap search options
and it does not have any controls in message compose or address book
display.

LDAP directories are configured in SquirrelMail configuration utility.

--
Tomas