Re: Squirrelmail: UTF-8 not handled well

2010.05.01 17:16 michelle.konzack@xxxxxxxxxx rašė:
> Hello Tomas and *,
>
> Sorry, if THIS message breake the thread but it is send from within
> squirrelmail and the I will type the text here
>
> The screenshoot from DeveloperTolbar will be here:
>
>     http://webmail.tdwave.net/errors/001_webdeveloper.jpg
>
> And here I write a farsi text :-D
>
> حال شما تچتور است؟ من خوب است
>
> امروز دو شنبه است
>
> شما کی هستید؟  :-D
> شما چی هستید؟
>
> من یک مهندس هستم.

Could you tell exactly what is wrong? Alignment? Arabic and Farsi texts
are very hard to read for people, who are not familiar with these
languages.

001_webdeveloper.jpg screenshot shows that SquirrelMail sends utf-8 header
and not iso-8859-1.

If SquirrelMail has problems with RTL texts, could you help us in fixing
this issue without using c... word.

--
Tomas