Re: showing both From and To in folder listing SM 1.4.15

> I would like to add more fields or change them, at least From, in a folder listing.
> Is there a way to do this? Any plugins do it?

In version 1.5.2 you can have both fields showing.  In 1.4.x you can
only show From, except in any folder considered to be a Sent folder
(including folders under/within the Sent folder), where it will show
the To instead.

> The problem with one of my clients mailbox is that only From appears in a private subfolder
> and he needs To (sorting out sent messages)...

So you can put that particular sub-folder under Sent or use 1.5.2

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team