Page timeout when sending email!

Hello to make it brief every time I try to send an email it "times out" everything else works absolutely lovely beside this one big frustration hopefully someone can help resolve this issue that I am having...I believe it has something to do with the "compose.php" file
though I am not sure.

DETAILS:
SquirrelMail version:    1.4.19

Config file version:    1.4.0

Plugins: Default with package

PHP: 5.3.1.0

Webserver:  HomeWebServer (from http://downstairs.dnsalias.net/)
IMAP server: HMailServer 5.3.2-B1769
SMTP server: HMailServer 5.3.2-B1769

OS: Windows XP Pro sp3

Order the software was installed in: Installed webserver,Installed hMailServer then Installed squirrelmail

Browsers testing with: FireFox,I.E.

SquirrelMail configtest

This script will try to check some aspects of your SquirrelMail configuration and point you to errors whereever it can find them. You need to go run conf.pl in the config/ directory first before you run this script.

SquirrelMail version:    1.4.19
Config file version:    1.4.0
Config file last modified:    01 March 2010 08:19:40
Checking PHP configuration...
    PHP version 5.3.1 OK.
    display_errors:
    error_reporting: 22527
    variables_order OK: GPCS.
    PHP extensions OK. Dynamic loading is disabled.
Checking paths...
    Data dir OK.
    Attachment dir OK.
    Plugins are not enabled in config.
    Themes OK.
    Default language OK.
    Base URL detected as: http://odinmail.odinsempires.ca/cgi-bin/squirrelmail/src (location base set to http://odinmail.odinsempires.ca)
Checking outgoing mail service....
    sendmail OK
Checking IMAP service....
    IMAP server ready (* OK Welcome to Odins IMAP)
    Capabilities: * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 CHILDREN IDLE QUOTA SORT ACL NAMESPACE RIGHTS=texk
Checking internationalization (i18n) settings...
     gettext - Gettext functions are available. On some systems you must have appropriate system locales compiled.
     mbstring - Mbstring functions are available.
     recode - Recode functions are unavailable.
     iconv - Iconv functions are available.
     timezone - Webmail users can change their time zone settings.
Checking database functions...
    not using database functionality.

Congratulations, your SquirrelMail setup looks fine to me!

Login now

Windows® phone-your Windows stuff, on the go. See more.