Re: help needed

Yes but lettle bit change in option.php under serversidefilter working
for me and now need to check the same with change_qldforward plugin ..

Thanks for the reply ...

Now my serverside filter plugin is working but it puts INBOX.SPAM
instead of .SPAM in .mailfilter file which is not desired but i
checked the FAQ and there is a solution for the same but the also not
working for me FAQ says :-

Q1) The filter writes folders like this:
      $MAILDIR/INBOX.Trash
   instead of like this:
      $MAILDIR/.Trash

A1) You need to setup the Default Folder prefix:
    1) Run the SquirrelMail conf.pl
    2) Select option 3 (Folder Settings)
    3) Select option 1 and enter 'INBOX.'

I did the same and i am using courier imap .. if anyone out there had
the same problem in past and found the solution please reply to me ..

Thanks