Full Name Updates in default identity

Hi All;

We are just starting to use SquirrelMail. When an account is provisioned it pulls the email alias and FULL NAME from our LDAP server via a script however for some reason the end user can not seem to update/modify the FULL NAME field.  When they access the edit page via Options/Person Information, make a change to the FULL NAME display and then Save, the page shows updated, however accessing the Personal Information page again, the page show the original value pulled from the script. Anyone else experience this and determine how to resolve?  The end user should be able to change the FULL NAME value.

We are using latest SquirrelMail build, running on RHEL5.

Terry Jolley