Re: general question from someone who loves Squirrelmail ?!

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 5:39 PM,  <smallhagrid@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Folks.
> I have been a user of Squirrelmail for years, 1st through
> my ISP's sites - and and also through my current email at
> Dacafe.com.
>
> It pains me that the Cafemail service may be gone any day
> now, and I have searched rigorously for a replacement
> webmail site/service that uses Squirrelmail, but to no
> avail.
>
> Does anyone here know of any sites offering public webmail
> that use Squirrelmail ?

It's not clear what you mean by "public webmail".  If you have your
own domain that you need email hosting for, there are lots of options
out there, but I don't have a list of ones that use SquirrelMail.  I
think dreamhost.com does.

If you are just looking for just a free email account somewhere, I'm
not sure... maybe someone else knows....

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team