From: Plugin

I would like to use the From: plugin but am aprehensive because it
appears to have changed from release to release and which one to use,
I'm not sure. Some say they are unavailable, too, and so I wonder if
older versions are safe to install.

My SQM install is currently on Fedora 9, but will be moving to Ubuntu
server, latest version, or CentOS 5.4 (still deciding because it's a
month or so away before I will change, so if anyone has hints as to
which might be better, please tell me).

SQM v1.4.19

Thanks,

---
Karl Pearson
Karlp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Owner/Administrator of the sites at
http://ourldsfamily.com
---
"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
 to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."
---
 Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have
 for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
 --Benjamin Franklin
---
 Prayer for Obama, et al: http://scriptures.lds.org/en/ps/109/8#8 (~)
---