Re: This page request could not be verified and appears to have expired

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 6:55 AM, Bill Landry <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Paul Lesniewski wrote:

>>> Paul, I removed the squirrelmail rpm (yum erase squirrelmail) and
>>> downloaded and installed squirrelmail-1.4.20-RC2.tar.gz from
>>> http://squirrelmail.org/download.php and got the same results.  It's not
>>> really an issue, I've decided to remove the "newmail" plugin, as I don't
>>> really need it anyway.
>>
>> The 1.4.20 snapshot is *not* the same as 1.4.20-RC2.  The snapshots
>> are down at the bottom of the download page.
>
> Oops, right you are.  Is there a specific file within the tarball that I
> can replace, or do you recommend replacing all files?

For the NewMail plugin fix, just replace that directory.  But there
have been a couple of other good fixes, so I'd just use the whole
thing if I were you.  If you untar on top of what you already have,
configuration files won't be lost (but patches will) (if you do that,
be sure to back up the original just in case).

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team