Re: webmin+squirrelmail HTTPS

2010.01.02 14:59 Tudod Ki rašė:
> ok...I've installed webmin:
>
> http://software.virtualmin.com/gpl/scripts/install.sh
>
> then I've installed squirrelmail on Debian Lenny.
>
> How could I get squirrelmail to only use HTTPS? [And how exactly I could
> reach it through HTTPS?].
>
> Can someone post a good howto, docs, or something?

See /etc/squirrelmail/apache.conf on Lenny for rewrite based example and
Apache documentation (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/) about ssl,
aliases and virtual hosts.

Debian setups SquirrelMail as global alias. You can also setup it as alias
inside https virtual host or run dedicated virtual host for webmail.

Examples
------
# global alias
Alias /squirrelmail /usr/share/squirrelmail
------
NameVirtualHost 10.0.0.1:443
<VirtualHost 10.0.0.1:443>
   ... other virtual host directives ...
   # Alias for one virtual host
   Alias /webmail /usr/share/squirrelmail
   <directory /usr/share/squirrelmail>
      ... see uncommented lines in standard /etc/squirrelmail/apache.conf
on Lenny ...
   </directory>
</VirtualHost>
-----
# Dedicated SSL virtual host for webmail
NameVirtualHost 10.0.0.2:443
<VirtualHost 10.0.0.2:443>
    ServerName mail.example.org
    ... other virtual host directives ...
    DocumentRoot /usr/share/squirrelmail
    <directory /usr/share/squirrelmail>
      ... see uncommented lines in standard /etc/squirrelmail/apache.conf
on Lenny ...
    </directory>
</VirtualHost>

NameVirtualHost 10.0.0.2:80