syncgw announcement

sync?gw Server

We proudly announce a SquirrelMail back end for our sync?gw server.

sync?gw is a SyncML server which adds synchronization capabilities to
your SquirrelMail server. With this software you can synchronize your
contact data from your cell phone or hand held device with SquirrelMail
contacts.

In SquirrelMail, the file located address book as well as the MySQL
address book is supported.

If your server installation does not provide MySQL, a sync?gw file
back end is available. Please note, we recommend to order the MySQL back
end, because file access is slow and not suitable for larger
installations.

If you want to read more about the support features, then please visit
our home page at http://www.syncgw.com or visit our forum at
http://www.syncgw.com/page/support.php.

Please enjoy!
Your
sync?gw Developer Team

P.S
We would greatly appreciate if SquirrelMail admininistrator may add a
reference to our company on
http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/ThirdPartySupport. Please let us know, how
we can support this.