Re: iPhone access from modified login form

SquirrelMail does not have extra logs.

"Unknown user or password incorrect." means that either session or cookies
are failing. Other clients are working, so session setup is correct. If
fails only one client, it is something specific to the way that client
handles cookies.

Could you test webmail without https?

Could you test some SquirrelMail version older than 1.4.16 in order to
rule out custom session cookie code introduced in 1.4.16?