Re: hi

> I am installing postfix mail server with squirrelmail interface. But i
> get the fllowing error.
>
> 1. connection is refused at 111 when i use imap server with port number
> 143
>
> 2. drop connection

Postfix is an SMTP server - not an IMAP server. Postfix has nothing to do
with the error you're getting.

Check your IMAP server logs. Try with another client (Mutt or Thunderbird)
and then check the IMAP logs again. Do they show the same thing for all
clients? If so then it's a IMAP configuration problem. If not, mail the
logs for analysis.

--
Fredrik Jervfors
The SquirrelMail Project