Re: Corrupted Settings

Mark T. Dame wrote:

> Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
>> 2009.12.14 23:38 Mark T. Dame rašė:

>>> As I said, telling the users that they must logout is not going to work
>>> because they won't do it.
>>>

>> SquirrelMail can detect active session, warn user about it and refuse
>> login until user destroys session.
>>

> Are you saying there's a setting for that or are you suggesting that
> this be added?  If there's a setting, what is it?

There is no setting. Code can be modified to check for
$_SESSION['user_is_logged_in'] in src/login.php and display warning about
it. It won't stop user from keeping multiple browser windows open, but user
will be warned and he or she will have to click on some big red button in
order to proceed.

It offers automated way of "Tell users they must log out (or close the
browser)". You might even log every time when user clicks on that red
button.

--
Tomas