disable calendar

Is there an option from the admin level to disable The calendar within
SquirrelMail?  We have University calendaring program and we do not
want this "new" calendar to confuse users.
 We are running 1.4 on rhel.

Terry Jolley
Manager, Support Services
NUIT-TSS-Support Services
Northwestern University
Office 847-491-4091

This email message, including any attachments, may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for the personal use
of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or is not responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you have received this communication in error.
Please notify me immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message. Thank you.