Re: inbox error

DogWalkTrail wrote:

> having trouble with my Squirrelmail Inbox. I can read my mail but can´t
> make any changes (delete or move any mails)

Can you change message status from read to unread?

Could you check your mailbox files and make sure that user has write access.

If you use Cyrus, check your mailboxes for corruption.

If you use some other server, say which IMAP server you are using and which
version. Some IMAP servers might have bugs that make them unusable for
SquirrelMail.

--
Tomas