Re: inbox error

I did that BEFORE posting it and i THOUGHT i did it the right way. Seems I
didn´t but this means I don´t understand. I appologize for my mistake but
it´s hard to do it the right way if you think you do but apparantly do it
wrong....

I will have to find someone who can help me to get help i think.

>> having trouble with my Squirrelmail Inbox. I can read my mail but can´t
>> make any changes (delete or move any mails)
>>
>> Can anyone help?
>
> Not unless you read our guidelines BEFORE posting.
>
> http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines
>
> --
> Paul Lesniewski
> SquirrelMail Team
> Please support Open Source Software by donating to SquirrelMail!
> http://squirrelmail.org/donate_paul_lesniewski.php

> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bianca en Francois