Re: Email Footer

>>> any ideas to create 2 difference email footer for difference 2 domain
>>> names in  a same squirrelmail ?
>>
>> Did you read the release notes page for the plugin?  The answer is
>> right there in front of you.  Vlogin plugin.
>
> Is there an option to use email footer plugin without using vlogin? We have
> currently setting that users loging in with a proper domain, so default as I
> understand (user@xxxxxxxxxx) and we would like to leave it that way.

I don't understand any of that.

> We have 4 domains in a group that we use, and need to add specyfic footer to
> a domain. I think I might just write additional if looking up a domain from
> login, but I believe it's gonna be easier to use built in module.

The only way to do this is by using Login Manager (vlogin).  You can
install and configure Login Manager for use with Email Footer without
disrupting/changing how your installation works without it.

> Ps.
> Documentation for this plugin is where? Webiste isn't to wide, and doc/
> folder doesn't say anything about howtoconfigure, or maybe I looked in a
> wrong place, could you advice?

All plugins have a README file (at least) in the package you downloaded.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team