Search error

When trying to perform a search (any search) I get:

ERROR: Could not complete request.
Query: FETCH (FLAGS UID RFC822.SIZE INTERNALDATE BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (Date To Cc From Subject X-Priority Importance Priority Content-Type)])
Reason Given: Error in IMAP command received by server.

The permission on the user's mailspool are all verified correct.

squirrelmail-1.4.20.r2_1
FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE

--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that same God who endowed us with
	sense, reason, and intellect had intended for us to forego