Re: inbox delivery is failed please help

> I've services of squirrel mails.It was working fine until recently, I
> created new ID's but the mails are not delivered into the inbox but to
> spam......
>
> can anyone help me in this regards,

There is something wrong with the setup of your mail system. Check the LDA
configuration.

If you're not the system administrator, please contact your system
administrator and ask him/her to help you.
http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

--
Fredrik Jervfors
The SquirrelMail Project