Re: Bug Report (Replying to mails with a sender address containing a comma results in failure or weird outcome)

Quoting "Németh, Tamás" <nice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Sorry, my original mail didn't contain a comma in the from field of its
> header. Try this one.
>
> Additionally I figured out that this bug may only happen if the original
> mail's sender's real name contains accentuated (non-ASCII)
> characters, because
> when I send a mail to an address in which the real name part contains non-
> ASCII characters, then squirrelmail removes the leading and trailing
> quote (")
> characters from the name!!! Maybe this is the root cause of the bug in fact!

This bug has been reported a long time ago but there are no one who
will fix it or admit it is a problem at all. Sorry to say, but this is
very much related to encodig problems in SM.

You will probably get an answer not to be rude or to make the patch yourself.
--
Pål Monstad

believed to be clean.