Re: Preferences or plugins not applied correctly

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Ansley Jean Louis <jansley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When users login some plugins does not load correctly (such  selct_range and
> html_mail). For select_range , no link is added in the message list; for
> html_mail ,no editor is loaded in the compose page.I have to go to the
> display preferences page and only click the save button to have theses
> plugins to work as expected.And at the next login , although the parameters
> related to  these plugins are presents whith the settings I've defined in
> the display preferences page, I must click before the save button to have
> thes to work.

Please debug ONE plugin at a time.

Disable ALL plugins except the one you have problems with.

Then if the problem persists, show what the difference is between the
user's preferences when the plugin is working and what they are when
you log in next and it's not working.  Are you certain your
preferences are saving correctly?

Have you tested with error reporting turned up all the way?  Do you
see PHP errors?

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team