Bug Report

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
  [ ]  False - Please CC me when replying

This bug is:
I don't recieve a message and when i send message to yahoo,hotmail or
gmail i don't recieve.
Can you help to resolve this problem.

thank!

My IMAP server information:
  Server type:  other
  Server info:  * OK [HIDDEN] IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION
STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc.
 See COPYING for distribution information.
  Capabilities:  IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE

--
Teste