Re: SM won't let users log on, but IMAP does

Find out why login is redirected to http:// URL. SquirrelMail login form
sends data to src/redirect.php, redirect.php sets authentication cookies and
redirects users to src/webmail.php, webmail.php creates frameset with
left_main.php and right_main.php frames. All scripts use same base URL
detection functions and https://.../src/redirect.php should not redirect to
http://.../src/webmail.php unless some plugin breaks redirection process.
Turn off all plugins.

That's it. Plugins. I removed them and it started working again. Thanks!

I've managed to put the secure_login plugin back in, but I'm having trouble with some of the others. No biggie. Thanks for your help.