Re: Vacation / Auto reply Help

Why did you top-post?  I'm pretty sure you've been told in the past
that top-posting isn't acceptable here.  DON'T TOP-POST.  Reply with
proper message quoting, too.  You also don't need to post the same
help request twice.  If you want immediate support, you should be
paying us.

> On 7/29/09, Binny Mandvia <binnym85@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>

>>  I want to implememt vacation / auto reply with squirrelmail. I am using
>> Postifx, courier, maildrop , LDAP database. Which squirrelmail vacation
>> plugin should i use that will serve my purpose.
>
> Have you set up the autoreply system already?  You should always do
> that.  You'll end up needing the Courier Vacation plugin.  It contains
> a sample maildrop script to use, but it still assumes you have user
> home directories where the vacation files can be stored.  I will send
> it to you offlist, but again, make sure your autoreply system works
> first.
>
> The autoreply system is working fine. I have used mailbot ( from maildrop )
> in .mailfilter file and it is working fine.
> I have also tried the courier_vacation plugin but it is giving me following
> error : ERROR: Could not access vacation message
>
> Also i have set the permissions as given in README file of the
> plugin....Please suggest.
>
> The sample maildrop lines present in courier_vacation plugin is working
> fine.Things are working as expected with regards to vaction / autoreply but
> i have to manually create vacation.txt file in user's home directory. From
> the plugin's GUI interface it is giving error :
> ERROR: Could not access vacation message

Turn on error reporting, show directory permissions, show
configuration settings.  Do you want us to read your mind for you?  If
you want help, you have to give us details to go on.  Don't waste our
time here.