Re: Account locked out without warning or notification. No Idea how it happened

> Overnight last night my account (chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been locked out. My old passwords are not
> working and I cannot figure out how to contact you other than this way.

You need to contact whoever you pay for your hosting services.  That is not us.

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

> I am a small business owner and do not have an IT professional on staff. I
> have a very small amount of experience in this field but would be regarded
> as the system admin. Please help however possible.

If you are the sysadmin, then you'll have to log onto your server,
check the logs for suspicious activity (and so forth) and possibly
reset your passwords.

Good luck

--
Paul Lesniewski