Re: Bug Report

On 6/22/09, mdk <mdk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I am trying to access recently sent emails from the past week in my email
> account however, when I go into my Sent "frame" option on the left hand
> side of the squirrel mail (under
> Inbox-deleted,drafts,deleted,drafts,outbox,sent) the most recent email
> sent is from 2008 and it only displays a single pages worth of sent email
> receipts.

Make sure your sort order is set to show the newest on top.  If by
"only shows single pages", you mean you want to see more than 15 or so
at a time, go to Options->Display Preferences and increase the value
of "Number of Messages per Page"

> I need to go back to an email to confirm information if you can help me
> that would great.

Otherwise, please contact your service provider.  We don't host your email.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team