Re: Help with connecting Squirrelmail address book to Citadel mail folder

Hello,

I've been doing some more digging on this point.  A member at the Citadel
forum is helping me with this and has asked the following, "Does
SquirrelMail have the ability to access an address book stored as vCards in
an IMAP folder? "

I would appreciate your input on this. Thanks in advance for your help.