Re: hi there ned ur help

>>> i jus see your mail ..
>>>
>>> by the way i would really like to send message from Squirrelmail to a
>>> mobile device and also the reverse
>>
>> SquirrelMail is a mail client, not a mail service.  If you can email a
>> mobile device with a normal mail client (thunderbird, outlook, etc), then
>> use the same format in SquirrelMail.  You don't exactly mention how you
>> want to send messages to a mobile device.
>
> Thanks jonathan for your immediate reply
> i was just thinking or if there is some way for our users who use
> squirrelmail to type a message and send it directly to a mobile device
> and also a mobile user can send a message from his mobile to a squirrel
> mail user
>
> i do use sendmail as my MTA

Yes, it's possible if your mobile device can send and receive mail through
SMTP. Just mail to the e-mail address associated with your mobile device
as you would with any other mail address.

If you want to use SMS (or something similar) in your mobile device, you
need to have some sort of mail to SMS converter (which isn't part of
SquirrelMail).