Re: SMS with picture message doesn't work

On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 13:15:44 -0700 (PDT), meleader2 <kerufe@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>i'm able to text message from my phone to my squirrelmail account and see it
>as an email when i log into squirrelmail
>
>i'm unable to picturemessage from my phone, both as just a picture in the
>body of the message AND as an attachment.
>
>i AM able to picturemessage to my gmail account from my phone and the
>picture shows up.
>
>in squirrel mail not even the text of the picture message (if there was any)
>shows up.  the message NEVER gets to the mail account.  i've tried several
>times.

If it never gets to your account, then the issue is with your SMTP
server, and the deliver agent.

>i'm on a shared host that runs 1.4.17 of squirrelmail.

Are you the administrator of the SMTP server and SquirrelMail
installation?  If not, you should speak to them about the issues.
SquirrelMail is just a mail client, akin to Thunderbird, or Outlook.
It doesn't receive mail, it just fetches it from your IMAP server.

--
Jonathan Angliss
<jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>