Re: Attachment size limitations w/Squirrelmail

Thanks Al,

After  I found my php.ini file it was a straightforward edit to open the
attatchment limitation.

For my configuration it was  /etc/php.ini
Then I changed  the following parameters:
memory limt , post max size , upload max filesize

-gac

On Thu, 2009-06-04 at 10:20, Alan in Toronto wrote:
> On Thu, June 4, 2009 9:25 am, gac@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Can I adjust the file attachment limitation ( currently 2 Mb) for my
> > Squirrelmail configuration ?
>
> Yes, you can adjust it, but it is not a Squirrelmail limitation. It is limited by
> local and global settings of your server's PHP.
>
> > I am running SquirrelMail v 1.4.2-3
>
> That is a very old version. You might want to install a newer version.
>
> > I can't find anything in the config.php file, the conf.pl interface, or
> > the pref files.
>
> You need to adjust values in PHP.ini, or possibly in .htaccess depending upon your
> server's setup.

George Chalifoux
neht enterprises
847-636-4856