SquirrelMail 1.4.19 upgrade changed webmail users default Junk email folder

Hi,

The upgrade of to SquirrelMail 1.4.19 (from a couple previous
versions) created a folder called Junk where it is adding some (but
not all) spam messages.  The Junk folder is not the directory we use
for processing spam.  Although both the junk folder and spam folder
are active, my question is how do I seamlessly remove the Junk folder
and have SquirrelMail just use our custom spam folder without
interfering with end users?

My plugin setup looks like:

Plugins
   Installed Plugins
     1. message_details
     2. newmail
     3. squirrelspell
     4. msg_flags

   Available Plugins:
     5. administrator
     6. bug_report
     7. calendar
     8. delete_move_next
     9. demo
     10. filters
     11. fortune
     12. info
     13. listcommands
     14. mail_fetch
     15. sent_subfolders
     16. spamcop
     17. test
     18. translate

perhaps the install was using spamcop previously and that needs to be
re-enabled?  I'm not sure but wanted to see if anyone in the squirrel
community haas suggestions for this.

Thanks!
Andrew