Re: Help with first log-on please

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Snee <snaye.hlubi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have just managed to setup apache, php5, postgres, postfix, postfixadmin,
> courier-imap and squirrelmail on my test server. Now I have been struggling
> to log on through the web client and not sure what user name and password. I
> have tried all the user names I have been created in postfix & postfixadmin
> as trial and error. May someone help with what is it I could be doing
> through or what the default administrator password for squirrel?

SquirrelMail is an IMAP client.  It's usernames are whatever you have
in your IMAP server.  So only you have the answer to this issue.
There is no "default administrator password."  First make sure you can
log into your IMAP server from the command line of your mail server,
and when you have figured that out, you can use the same credentials
to log in using SquirrelMail.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team