Re: Possible Bug In Plugin Registration on Hooks

-----Original Message-----
From: "Paul Lesniewski"<paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 5/20/09 00:45:29
To: "Squirrelmail User Support Mailing List"<squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Possible Bug In Plugin Registration on Hooks

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:25 PM, Tyler <twkav@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Under SquirrelMail 1.5.2 (SVN Head Revision 13722, May 18, 2009), whenever I
> save my config.php file using conf.pl, I get this output:
>
> Data saved in config.php
> Activating plugin "bug_report"...
> registering on hook "template_construct_page_header.tpl"
> registering on hook "optpage_loadhook_display"
> Activating plugin "administrator"...
> registering on hook "optpage_register_block"
> Activating plugin "calendar"...
> registering on hook "template_construct_page_header.tpl"
> Activating plugin "filters"...
> registering on hook "left_main_before"
> registering on hook "right_main_after_header"
> registering on hook "optpage_register_block"
> registering on hook "special_mailbox"
> registering on hook "rename_or_delete_folder"
> registering on hook "template_construct_login_webmail.tpl"
> registering on hook "folder_status"
> Activating plugin "listcommands"...
> registering on hook "template_construct_read_headers.tpl"
> registering on hook "optpage_register_block"
> Activating plugin "mail_fetch"...
> registering on hook "template_construct_page_header.tpl"
> registering on hook "login_verified"
> registering on hook "left_main_before"
> registering on hook "optpage_register_block"
> registering on hook "rename_or_delete_folder"
> Activating plugin "message_details"...
> registering on hook "read_body_header_right"
> Activating plugin "newmail"...
> registering on hook "folder_status"
> registering on hook "template_construct_left_main.tpl"
> registering on hook "optpage_register_block"
> registering on hook "options_save"
> registering on hook "loading_prefs"
> registering on hook "optpage_set_loadinfo"
> Done activating plugins; registration data saved in plugin_hooks.php
> Press enter to continue...
> However, when I run configtest.php, part of its output is the following:
> WARNING: The plugin bug_report is supposed to be registered on the
> template_construct_page_header.tpl hook, but it is not. You need to re-run
> the configuration utility and re-save your configuration file.
>
>     WARNING: The plugin bug_report is supposed to be registered on the
> optpage_loadhook_display hook, but it is not. You need to re-run the
> configuration utility and re-save your configuration file.

I saw this once a little while ago, and it was an issue that was a
side effect of manually changing a plugin or the SquirrelMail
configuration file (I don't remember which or the exact issue), so
it's not entirely your fault, but the easiest fix for now might be to
delete the config/plugin_hooks.php file and delete all lines in
config/config.php that start with $plugins[....
    Wouldn't that delete the entries for the plugins and set them all back to "available" instead     of "installed?"

If that doesn't help, we can dig further.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team