Re: index_order

Please READ the mailing list posting guidelines and pay attention to
the part about not top posting.  Also, please reply with correct
quoting of the previous message.

>>> Hey guys, I been trying with no success at changing what index options are
>>> displayed by default.
>>>
>>> I would like to include by default the size index for all mail folders. I
>>> know if I go to options/index order I can add size, but how can I enable
>>> this by default so that each new users has the size index.
>>
>> http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-5.html#ss5.6
>
> Paul thanks for your reply, I have user prefs in a mysql DB, I tried copying
> the prefs from my personal users to the default pref file in the data
> directory and its not working.
>
> Any idea what im doing wrong.

I think you didn't really read the link I sent.  Note the part at the
bottom about database-backed prefs.  Or use the Forced Prefs plugin.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team