Re: Adding Junk folder to special folder list

1) Read the mailing list posting guidelines
2) Don't top-post, as you learned therein
3) Also, please, no HTML messages - plain text only if you don't mind

>>> I have a requirement where i need to create junk folder as a special
>>> folder
>>> on login. I know there is junk folder plugin but that requires user to
>>> click
>>> on plugin option. Is there any way that moment user logs into
>>> squirrelmail,
>>> just like drafts,inbox folders junk is also created ?
>>
>>To auto-create the folder, I think you can use:
>>
>>http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=245
>>
>>I don't remember if it makes folders special or not, but if not, use
>>these two together:
>>
>>http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=183
>>http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=220
>
> Thanks for the links. I am currently using same plugin which you pointed me
> to, but this doesn't autosubscribe. Here is what i tried after applying this
> plugin.

I pointed you to THREE plugins.  Maybe you should say which one you're
working with.  I have a hard time believing that the "autosubscribe"
plugin doesn't autosubscribe your folders.

If it does not, you need to show your configuration for that plugin.
Don't try to run more than one plugin to fix this issue at once.  ONLY
try one at a time or you'll just be making a bigger mess.