From: "Bo Lynch" <blynch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:27 AM
Subject:  Logging question

>I am using squirrelamil with dovecot. Is it possible to see who logged in
> via imap at what ip addrs in a log somewhere? Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
> Thank you
> --
> Bo Lynch

> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original message.