Re: [SM-CVS] after send email spinning wheel and do not return to inbox

This is not a support address.  Please post your inquiry to the
squirrelmail-users mailing list next time.

> using safari web browser, when I compose a new email and click on the
> send button I get a spinning wheel and do not get returned to the main
> window.  If I click on the inbox you go to it.  The email message you
> were sending appears in the sent mail folder and the person you sent
> the email to does receive the email.
>
> any idea on how to fix this?

Not from me.  Watch your server log files for errors.  Try another
browser.  Note PHP 4.4.7 is a bit old and its compilation on your
system could be the problem.  See if you can upgrade PHP.