About search plugin...

Hello,

We are using squirrelmail on several of our mail servers. I want to know
is there any plugin for searching mails on the basis of the date of the
mail on which the mail has been delivered, or on the basis of the
month/year etc.

Kinldy let me know is there any plugin for the same.

--
Warm Regards,
Harshal Yadwadkar.