Re: how many message supports webmail in the inbox

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 3:53 AM, maximatt <azamax@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi...
>
> how can i know or how can i modify all the messages supported for inbox with
> squirrelmail 1.4.x..
>
> i try whith 8300 and i receive in the right panel of inbox the following
> message:
>
> "Proxy Error
>    The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server
>    The proxy server could not handle the reques: GET
> /mwebmail/src/right_main.php
>
> Reason: Error reading from remote server"
>
> it's an squirrelmail produced by squirrelmail? or what could be hapend?

The mind reading plugin is still under development.  YOU have to tell
US what the error was.  Check your logs.  If you don't know how, see:

You should also try without a proxy server to reduce the number of
possible problems.

You can also do some more research.  There are lots of places to look,
including:

http://www.squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-6.html

.... and tons of postings on our mailing lists about it.