The bottom 'send' button -- doesn't

Paul,

	I think I have found another little nit for you in trunk. This issue has
existed for 1 or 2 revisions it is still present in rev. 13395.

THE PROBLEM

	As of rev. 13395, in the compose window, you have two 'send' buttons. The
upper one with all of the other buttons, and then the lower one, standing
alone, under the edit window of the e-mail message. The upper one works fine,
the lower one simple adds another signature to the bottom of your email.

ANALYSIS

	From what I can tell, both button urls point to the compose.php page, but they
don't have the same behavior on-click.

POOR MAN'S GUESS

	It looks like the lower button's function is swapped with the 'signature'
function.

	Just thought I would pass it along. As always, I am more than happy to test a
patch for you. Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC