Re: Email links point to images/blank.png How to fix?

Matt Hardwick wrote:
2009/1/15 Paul Lesniewski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi - In HTML messages in aquirrelmai, email links show up as a
"images/blank.png" URLs.  What do I have to do to make them clickable
mailto links instead?

I've never seen such behavior.  You need to provide a sample message,
and you need to read and follow the posting guidelines before posting
again.  They were sent to you for a reason:

http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines

I see this ALL the time. Although it's only in HTML messages. Links to
other places on the page also have the same behaviour.

Sorry, I'm using Redhat Enterprise 4, Squirrelmail version 1.4.8-5.el4_7.2

I'm using the View as HTML plugin, and it happens with all my HTML messages, when viewed as HTML.  When viewed as text, the email links work ok. - Mark