Problems converting Sqmail .abook flatfiles into MySQL tables.

Hello,

 I was hoping someone can help with converting the .abook flatfiles into mysql records. We were able to generate a sql script that should allow us to import all the .abooks by using the flat2sql.pl file that was supplied from http://www.squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-5.html#db-backend, but as you can see below the INSERT command attempts to add multiple enteries in the same sqmail.address table. This of course generates a sql error.  The error references duplicate entry’s for this one record.

As you guess this user has more than one address in their .abook record.

Any Suggestions?

INSERT INTO sqmail.address (owner,nickname,firstname,lastname,email,label) VALUES ('jcmerchant','','','Real Name','email.name@company','');

INSERT INTO sqmail.address (owner,nickname,firstname,lastname,email,label) VALUES ('jcmerchant','','','Real Name','email.name@company','');

INSERT INTO sqmail.address (owner,nickname,firstname,lastname,email,label) VALUES ('jcmerchant','','','Hoksbergen','edsylvia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx','');