Re: Getting return receipt to work

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 2:51 PM, Scott Haneda <talklists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I see this in my headers of sent email in SM
> Return-Receipt-To: @

It turns out 1.5.2 has a bug that generates an empty value for this field.

I have fixed this in 1.5.2.  You can get a snapshot in another day, or
get the patch here:

http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squirrelmail/trunk/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?view=patch&r1=13313&r2=13312&pathrev=13313

Thanks for the heads up.