Re: Inbox Disappeared

Yes it's most probable, you or somebody who knows your account (wife,..)
use another email client from time to time. This other client is
configured to fetch all emails and clean up the inbox folder. Have a look
to your computer or friends computer you read your email too and you will
find all of your emails there. Then disable this feature "deleting after
fetch" in options of your other email client. (Also you should change the
protocol pop3 to imap when available, old pop3 protocol will always delete
your email on inbox.)
Sqirrelmail works fine.
CU
Dennis