Re: Bug Report

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 9:00 AM, RyAn SmEtZeR <ryans@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
>  [ x]  True - No need to CC me when replying
>  [ ]  False - Please CC me when replying
>
> This bug occurs when I ...
>  x... view a particular message
>  ... use a specific plugin/function
>  ... try to do/view/use ....
>

> The description of the bug: Everytime I view or reply to an enail, it
> tells me I am not logged in.

If it tells you you are not logged in every time you *view* an email,
please explain how it is you are able to reply to one?

You need to look at the server mail logs for any hints.  See the
mailing list posting guidelines for how to do that if you need help
(link at bottom of all mails on this list).  Make sure that the
browser is accepting cookies and try in another browser on another
computer.  If you are not the system administrator, contact them as
well.  Finally, your SquirrelMail installation is very old and has
known, published security holes.  Please upgrade immediately.