Re: thank you

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:25 PM, Jean-Francois Tasse
<jeantasse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey thank you for the great work guys, I have a Ubuntu server and I am
> going to install Squirrelmail on it.  I can't do much to help, but if
> you need a spot on my FTP server, I'll be glad to share bandwith.  And
> if you don't mind, i could put a link from my web site to yours.

Thanks for the kind words; sometimes they go without saying for some
people, but it's sure nice to hear them.  I'm not sure anyone needs
FTP access, but it's nice of you to offer.  You are always more than
welcome to link to our site.  You can also help out by adding
documentation, or just testing and submitting bugs, fixes, new ideas,
etc.  Always feel free to look at our development code for version
1.5.2SVN (snapshots available on the downloads page).

Thanks again.