Re: subscribe/unsubscribe to folder

>>> The unsubscribe is list and the subscribe has check boxes.
>>> I think both folder list should look the same.
>>
>> Yeah, weird.  It was listed as a TODO item by one person (without any
>> explanation) and implemented by someone else (who didn't provide info
>> as to whether or not they knew the reasoning).  Maybe Steve can
>> explain.

IMO, multiple selects look and function better and are more space
efficient.  All but the most clueless users can eventually figure out
how select widgets work.  I'd really like to know if there was more
reasoning behind the TODO.  And why only the subscribe portion was
tagged as such (or was that a mistake?).